tisdag 23 mars 2010

24/3/10

I was sent to Japan as a spy. I have no idea which country sent me. I got in a group of young people. The guy who was my contact was in that group. Nobody else knew about why I was in the country. A girl in the group became my friend and she showed me all the stuff I was supposed to do as a foriegner. Apparently Japan has very strict laws concerning foriegners. I had to write a letter anytime I moved house or location, about why I was there, and then get it stamped. I did that immediately and I put it in the opening page of my notebook. Then we all went on a journey, I have no idea where we were going but my contact, who was also a foriegner was also in the car. There were check points all over, and my new friend kept disturbing me about my stamped letter, wondering if I had it with me, where it was , etc. She was worried that we will be stopped and I would need to show it. During the journey, I wrote a note to my contact about something. He read it and then instead of tearing it, he just crumpled it and threw it on the seat opposite. I got into a huge panic, retrieved the note and tore it up in pieces. Everybody in the car noticed and started wondering what was in the note that made me get into such a panic. I started crying. My contact immediately reached over and started kissing me and saying he was sorry, etc, so everybody thought we were having a lover's tiff or something. His kissing went over to some serious smooching. Just as it was heaviest, we are stopped at a check point. We are told to get out of the car and taken to different interrogation rooms. Just as they lead my friend away, she tells me to write a new letter if I cant find the old one. I start writing a new letter but a soldier woman comes in and says its too late for that. I tell her I have the old one with me. She says its too late, I start crying. I cry so hard that my eyes begin to hurt, and one of my eyes becomes so bad that I am unable to open it. She takes pity on me and asks me to bring the old one. I go to the room where they have laid out all my stuff. There are three notebooks and they all look the same. I start looking in them in a panic. I remember that the letter was in the first page. I can not find it in any of the books. I start panicking, my eyes ache, the closed eye is worse now. The woman just keeps standing over me. I tell her I cant find the letter, I am now seriosuly panicking....





I forced myself to wake up. All that stress...in a dream, gosh! I just could not take it.

1 kommentar:

  1. Was going to laugh that you've been watching espionage movies. Then you started crying and I couldn't laugh. I don't think crying in a dream is funny.

    SvaraRadera