torsdag 25 mars 2010

26/3/10

I was going around with someone. Don't remember who, but it was a man. I can't figure out what our relationship was. Was he my boyfriend or just a friend? I have no clue. Or perhaps someone I liked, a date or something. We were going through stores and I was looking at furniture. Stuff that I like. He was iriitated with me. He thought everything was weird. He was really out of place in the shops. They looked like second hand shops. I was excited about looking through stuff but could not enjoy myself or be myself cos I kept worrying about him. I kept stopping myself from admiring stuff cos I was afraid he would think I am weird. Then all of a sudden, I am at another scene. I have no idea how one dream ended and another began, but this seemed to be a totally different dream. I was with one of the kids (work) and in a tough situation in public since the kid was having an episode. I was trying my best to stabilise the situation but knew that it might spiral out of control at any moment.



I woke up just as things were getting hectic.



I recently went on a date with a guy who totally freaked out cos I took down a poster from a street corner. He thought that was "morally wrong" and I did not have any problem using stuff that is put up illegally, if I might add, for my own projects. It turned out to be a huge argument with him thinking that I was weird or whatever. The usual. So I think the first dream might just be my subconcious showing my fears....I was seriously bothered about his reaction. It was really very hard for me to get back to the whole dating scene, and that happened. It just shut me down.



As for work, its always in my head.

1 kommentar:

  1. life definitely translates into dreams at times,
    i have never slept with pills
    but i guess when its needed id do it
    try not to get too attached
    they are addictive..

    SvaraRadera