tisdag 26 januari 2010

26th January 2010

I was in a taxi with a young guy who I supposedly knew quite well in the dream. In real life, I have no idea who this person is. We were in a taxi going home, our luggage in the trunk of the taxi. The taxi driver is young as well, blonde hair, I dont think anything of him. He puts on music, I don't remember what kind of music it is now, but in the dream I thought it was funny that he would have such music. I say in English to my companion, "he must be drunk"....all of a sudden, the car pulls into an open space, it could have been in front of a huge library or museum or anything. But one of those huge European buildings with lots of stairs in front, and pillars.

We are getting out, my companion says "he understands English". I say "oh, oh, I did not know he understands English" which is obviously a lie, because everybody in this country can speak and understand English. I feel remorseful. When the car stops, the taxi driver takes off his shirt, and his back and arms are filled with tatoos. He does not say anything to us. Instead, a tall man with baggy jeans hung down real low, opens the trunk and starts removing our stuff. There are two bags there, and a rolled up carpet. I ask my companion if the carpet is his as well, and he says yes. When the man in the baggy jeans turns around, my companion points to the man's pocket. There is a gun in there. I am very scared already and I feel like we are in a very dangerous situation.

All of a sudden the man grabs the carpet, rolls it out, takes out the gun, and starts walking towards a group of young Kids, teenagers, hanging out by the stairs. I know immediately, that he is going to shooot one of them, so I start running away from the car and at the same time screaming . Everybody then notices him and starts running in all directions. I look back for a moment, the man seems a bit confused but then he sees me and seems to have decided to come after me. The chase begins.

I keep running and looking back, and he keeps advancing with the gun. All of a sudden, i notice he is working with another small man who keeps pointing him in whatever direction I take. I am frantic by this time, and I have no idea what to do, even if I keep screaming "help" as I run, and the city is full of people, cars, bicycles, nobody seems to be seeing me, or him. I finally climb up one of those wide european fences...I dont even know if it can be called a fence, but its wide enough for me to walk on.

I jump from fence to fence, and the man keeps chasing me. I even jump a couple of time over roads underneath, almost falling but making it to the next fence. All of a sudden, I see two young workers on the fence as well. They have been working, repairing something, and for the first time, it seems they can actually see and hear me. They stop at a distance and I run up to them saying "help, help, he is going to kill me". They look behind me and there is nobody. One the guys does not seem keen to help. The other is hesitant but he finally comes over to my side of the fence. He says there is no one behind me and I should come down from the fence. I say the small man is probably there in the corner waiting for me to get down. He looks and says there is no one. I also look. The two men are not there. He holds my hand and helps me down. I say I need to get to a police station, he says there is one around the corner and he will take me there.

For some reason, I don't really trust him. It crosses my mind that he might not understand how serious the situation is and if he does not know where the police station is, then I will be seriously screwed. I ask him again if he is sure there is a police station, and he says yes. I decide to take my chance with him. We start walking towards a street, by the side is a school of nursing. We know this, because in my dream, a voice over comes on saying " Here is where young nurses are trained to become ER nurses, etc"). As we pass, a young nurse asks someone who is obviously her supervisor, "can i meet him at the gate?" Then she meets a grieving husband at the gate. She leads him by the hand to a building which seems to have many small metal windows, like ice compartments. She raises one of the lids, and there we see a very beaufitul woman, frozen in her expression. Her hand was raised as if saying goodbye. I realize that the building is a modern day mortuary, perhaps. I and the young worker continue working towards our goal, where, I am not really sure.

The sound of the music from my television woke me up. What a dream!

Here is also something about being chased in dreams

2 kommentarer:

  1. wow...
    thats scary
    its almost like a complete movie,
    i dont interprete dreams
    but i will be watchin to see what people say

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow! Some interesting dream!

    SvaraRadera