torsdag 28 januari 2010

28th Janaury 2010

I had many dreams intertwined, will try to make sense of the two I remember.

I dreamt about models and a runway show and one of the models retiring so the others had bought her a gift. Also, there was a model with a very beautiful face that nobody liked for some reason. Not because she was a bad person, but apparently, the way she walked on the catwalk gave off very bad energy. I saw the way she walked, she looked quite inhumane and unnatural. But after the show, she was quite sweet. There was music and lots of other things going on but I really do do remember what my own role there was.

I dreamt about my ex, my very first boyfriend who I have not seen in years. I was with him when I was 18 so thats like 13 years ago. Well, apparently, he had come to visit me and all my family was around. (This particular guy was quite intimate with my family in real life, cos not only was he a neighbour, but he was a good friend of my brother's, his sister was my best friend, our families were friends as well, etc, so I guess it was natural that my family was also around)

He had some strange huge suitcase with him. He said it was his car that was in it. He opened it, and inside was a kind of like "transformer" like car. He started fixing the parts one by one, and behold, it became a car. (I always have science fiction stuff in my dreams). We all gathered around as he explained how to get all the parts fixed. It was apparent that we were together, it was just like it used to be. We were all over each other, but the funny part was nobody had said so. It just was.


I think I dreamt about the model stuff cos right before I went to bed, I had been to Linda Ikeji's blog where she had written a bit about her modelling career. For some reason, I felt sorry for her and perhaps a bit of pity...

As for the ex, I have not seen him in years, but I did talk to him during Christmas cos I met his sister in London. Perhaps thats just manifesting in in my dreams, now?

Abeg, I no know.

1 kommentar:

  1. Yeah, I think you have the explanations right.

    So perhaps you can file these as the normal dreams.

    SvaraRadera