fredag 29 januari 2010

29th January 2010

Woke up exhausted.

I remember only that I had missed the wedding of my friend . On my invitation, it had been written 4 o'clock for some reason. I arrived only for the reception with my family in tow. My friend seems to be pissed at me. And I also thought her wedding suit was quite drab. I did not see any familiar faces at the wedding. She was questioning her brides maids about the whole I.V mix up when I woke up.

A once good friend of mine is getting married in March but I am not involved in any of the activities. Anyway, her brother recently mailed me, wanting to know if I'll be there since I have not been in touch with either of them for ages now.

However, my eyes hurt and are red, It feels like I must have been crying for some reason. I feel very tired.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar